Benefits of TIW Wine Club
Join our TIW Wine Club Family to get an immediate 20% discount on all wines and tickets to our events. Joining is Easy! To Join, click on the link JOIN TIW’S WINE CLUB below and fill out the form. Joining is FREE!
For California, we currently offer a Special Discounted shipping fee of $9 .99 per order (three or more bottles). Also, a Flat Fee $10.99- AZ, WA, and OR only. Please contact us for shipping quotes to all other states.
INSTANT WINE CLUB BENEFITS
- No membership fee!
- Instant Savings on all wine purchases.
- Automatically receive 3/4/or 6 hand picked wine selections twice a year (May and November) consisting of Reds/Whites/Mixed.
- 20% discount on bottle purchases (excluding designated specials).
- 25% discount off full cases.
- 15% off TIW merchandise at the winery or online.
- Club Selection Reorder Discount: 20%.
- Invitations to members-only events and discounted event tickets.
- Opportunity to purchase pre-release wines.
- Pick-Up or Delivery (additional fee) – Your Choice! Complimentary tasting for two if you pick up your wine.
- 20% savings on wine club shipments and single bottle purchases.
- 25% savings on 12-bottle case reorders of current club shipment
- Savings when visiting TIW. 20% savings on wine by the glass and table bottles.
- 20% savings on for-sale food service when visiting the winery.
- Special Members-only offers and savings throughout the year.
- Invitation to & Discounts on all of our TIW Events
- Invitation to Member Pick-up Parties.
- Invitation to Private Meet the Winemaker Events.
- Members-Only Barrel Tastings,
- A complimentary annual tour for up to six (6) guests with an advance reservations.
- Access to Members-Only Wines.
CLUB / TASTING / EVENT FAQ
What is the best way to get in touch with someone about my Wine Club Membership?
- Answer: Send an Email to Club@tiwines.com.
What does it cost to join?
- Answer: There is NO cost to join TIW’s Wine Club and you may cancel after two releases, by contacting us in writing at Club@tiwines.com.
What benefits do Wine Club members receive?
- Answer: See ABOVE
How do I place an order for wine?
- Answer: Go to our TIW Webstore or send us an email to Club@tiwines.com.
How do I give a TIW Wine Club membership as a gift?
- Answer: Fill out the wine club form and indicate it is a “GIFT.”
How do I change my membership information (address, phone, credit card, etc.)?
- Answer: Go to our Web Portal or send an Email to Club@tiwines.com.
What if I’m not home when my shipment is being delivered?
- Answer: You can contact or shipper to make arrangements for an alternative shipping date.
Why can’t wine shipments be sent to every state?
- Answer: Legal Restrictions. Each state may implement restrictive legislation / licensing regarding the direct shipment of wines into their state. We charge a flat fee of ($9 .99 per order of three or more bottles) for California, and a flat fee $10.99 for AZ, WA, and OR only. Please contact us for shipping quotes to all other states.
How do I cancel my TIW Club Membership?
- Answer: If you have had a problem or are dissatisfied with our Club or a shipment, please let us know with an Email to Club@tiwines.com and we will do our best to make it right. Otherwise, please send your requests to cancel your club membership which can be made after you have received a minimum of two(2) club shipments and at least 14 days in advance of a scheduled shipment with a written notice to email@example.com.
Can I visit the Treasure Island Winery Without a Reservation?
- Answer: Yes during normal hours. Special group visits require a reservation. In order for us to provide you the best service, we always suggest advance reservations. All visitors must be 21 or older. RESERVE NOW.
Are Children Allowed at the Winery?
- Answer: By law, Treasure Island Wines’ Tasting Room, Production facilities & Storage areas are for Adults (21 or older) only. Yet, when open, TIW’s outdoor picnic area is open to children supervised by an adult. Thank you for your understanding.
Are Pets Allowed?
- Answer: Yes – pets, under the control of their owner are allowed on leashes. In fact, Treasure Island Wines is a canine friendly winery as we have our own canine buddies and support various canine rescue and adoption programs.
Do You Have a Picnic Area?
- Answer: Yes – available to the public during normal hours or upon group reservation.
Can I Bring My Own Food With Me?
- Answer: Yes! In addition, we regularly partner with food trucks and specialty restaurants for food services while open and during events.
Does TIW Host Corporate / Private Events?
- Answer: Yes, but we require advance reservations. We want to make your event a special memory so please send us an inquiry with the details and we will quickly get back to you. Please note that during harvest(typically mid-August thru mid-October) and during “bottling” we cannot host events due to the fact we are in production mode and the safety of our guests. On the other hand, these are often great times for a tour of patrons who are interested in observing the way that wine is made!