Join our TI Wine Club to get an immediate 20% Discount on all wines and tickets to our events Sign up here!
WHITES & ROSÉ WINES
- 2018 SAUVIGNON BLANC, PINE MOUNTAIN $20.00
- Elegant stainless steel fermented Sauvignon Blanc, which sparkles with acidity exhibits citrus and tropical fruit with a floral nose. BUY NOW
- 2017 CHARDONNAY, RUSSIAN RIVER VALLEY $24.00
- New Chardonnay made in stainless steel fermenters with just a touch of neutral oak. It is crafted in the style of a typical of French Pouilly-Fuissé, it is crisp with green apple, lemon and pear fruit notes with a mineral finish. BUY NOW
- 2019 ROSÉ OF PINOT NOIR, CARNEROS, SONOMA $22.00
- A dry, crisp and well balanced Rosé with an aromatic profile of raspberry and citrus. BUY NOW
- 2019 ROSÉ OF GRENACHE, CENTRAL COAST $22.00
- A dry and well balanced rosé with an aromatic profile of plum and pear. This rose made in the style of a Southern Provence: direct to press, cold ferment in stainless steel. BUY NOW
- 2017 PINOT NOIR, RUSSIAN RIVER VALLEY $34.00
- A wonderful Burgundian style Pinot with cherry, some vanilla and smooth finish. Good now or for aging. BUY NOW
- 2014 SYRAH, CENTRAL COAST $25.00
- Big and bold, has loads of dark berry and cherry, slightly spicy and vanilla notes that are typical of the inland Syrah vineyards. BUY NOW
- 2016 CABERNET SAUVIGNON, PINE MOUNTAIN $34.00
- A big Mayacamas mountain range California bold Cabernet with black fruit with hints of black cherry, black currant, verdant and some vanilla in the background. BUY NOW
- 2017 ZINFANDEL, RUSSIAN RIVER VALLEY Coming Soon
- A single vineyard old vine zinfandel from 75 year old vines located from a historic Teldeschi vineyard.
- 2017 CLARET, SONOMA VALLEY Coming Soon
- This is classic Bordeaux style blend of Cabernet Sauvignon from Alexander Valley and Merlot and Cab Franc from Sonoma Valley. Big and bold fruit with great tannins. Great now but can be cellared for several years.